Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How simple things make me smile

Every morning ever since i received a summons for my charingko a few months a go, i parked him at a designated parking bay (roofed) prepared by the local authority in my area, near the station.

In the mornings, there are always 4-5 old men there in uniforms, arranging and rearranging the bicycles. i will always say `おはいよございます‘ ~ohaiyo gozaimasu~which means GOOD MORNING..and after looking my dear bf and parking it well, and collecting my bag from the basket, they will smile and wish me `いってらっしゃい‘ ~ itterasshai- which in other words means ~ SELAMAT JALAN.JALAN ELOK-ELOK..

毎日いってらっしゃい言ってくれて、
ありがとう
すごくうれしい
小さいことでも心に残ってる。

It makes me start my day with a smile.Lets make greetings a culture.

1 comment:

Olpicture said...

i notice that saying greetings is not in Malay Culture lah... at least so far, i've been to few countries eg.Korea- "anyo hazeo" memang tak lekang lah...