Saturday, April 11, 2009

The one about my cuckoonest.

i realized something today. maybe it has been a habit but i came to realize abt it only today.i was walking to the bicycle parking space near the subway station, as my eyes, as usual started searching for my speda. i left it there overnight as i followed my supervisor and seminar friends to to Yoshii Machi, Gunma Prefecture.

the minute my eyes caught the sight of the red string tied to my backseat of the speda, i smile. there it was, waiting loyally for me to collect it.

then it strike me, why did i smile to my speda?

maybe cause its the closest thing i have now.

i actually smiled to a bicycle. how cuckoo have i gone? hahaha

3 comments:

mak iti Jr said...

i smiled to my oven..it mean i'm cuckoo too? ha ha ha

Olpicture said...

It's not Cuckoo... it is just something you do when youre pleased even to object yang tak bernyawa...

UrbAnWiTch said...

OP- should i consider giving it a name now?
mak iti-aku rindu hasil isi oven ko