Sunday, September 21, 2008

Something New For Me.

Everyday, as i said before, i encounter new things..yesterday i had my charingko's tyre checked. i costed me 840yen. gosh..he guy didn't even change the tires..he merely had the sparepart for the air inserter changed. i asked how much would it cost to change a tyre?

back tyre: 3500yen
front tyre: 3800yen

gosh!

as i was riding my charingko back..i encountered a man eating noodles while he was cycling! imagine that! first time!his elbows where maneuvering the bicycle..of course he was riding slow.

today, i called the ABC delivery services..to make arrangement for collection of my luggage to be taken to the airport. my luggage will be collected from my hse a day before my trip to the airport. great huh?

i just love it!

p/s: charingko = basikal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dah-ling!!!

Jadik ke balik sini for Raya????

Jangan lupa jenguk jenguk I kat sini......

*m.o.p*

eh.....got pearl for me aaah????

Anonymous said...

meen, silalah lawat sini:

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53511&l=2ba98&id=576001929

tata

ps: spiderman memang dh melambak..hehehe...