Sunday, June 15, 2008

Single but not looking

My most jovial and 'hakuna matata' childhood friend had this posted next to his nick on YM today.. my heart goes out to him. It hurts to know that another person is feeling down because of a failed relationship, because i too have experienced it many times..that I am sure that its pretty obvious in my previous entries. but it brought me to think.. why was it that i sulked? why is it that my fren, Abu is sad and angry, and also grumpy? why? cant we accept that it is over?

My theory is this.

1. we feel stupid.
2. we feel that we have been fooled.
3. we feel cheated.
4. we realized that we wasted our time.
5. we feel that we were taken for a ride, then suddenly dropped off in the middle of no where.
6. our ego hurts
7. we feel that all our effort is wasted
8. we feel that all our honesty were deceived.

so, we are actually angry.

1. we are not actually sad.
2. we are not actually missing them.

so my dearest Abu, u'll be ok. so many others have survived.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HANG ON DUDE..
SWEET MEMORIES ARE MEMORIES..