Monday, June 23, 2008

LUCKY

Yesterday, again my dad said i'm a very lucky person.
since i was a kid, he says that all the time,
but most of the time i just dont get it.
but know i kinda get it.

but somehow why do i keep whining outloud and
most of the time whining inside that things aren't good enuf..
things aren't perfect enuf, things just aren't enuf for me.

i got thru childhood- many memories
i got thru school-infact into one of the best schools-many great memories n many great people
i went into university-where i was schooled n learned many life lessons
and acquired many friends
i went into working life-again many great people, many friends
i have great terrific parents- they give me the utmost freedom to decide my life
i have 2 wonderful brothers - whom i sometimes dont pay attention much to..
i have a great extended family who squabble all the time but always find ways to make up.

always surrounded by people who love me, people who care.
what more can a person ask for..rite?

although my dad did mention that so far, i'm unlucky in love..
but he thinks i'll settle down once i'm done with my masters..
but he says i'm have everything else, so i am lucky.

Even that, he said i am lucky because i have had many relationships,
compared to those who had never had any relationships at all.

so i am lucky.
i am lucky.

i just need to be reminded.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meen,
aku setuju dengan pendapat bapa hang..

Hang memang sangat bertuah. :)

Pasai jodoh tu, kena tabah la menanti.

* rindunya nak sembang ngan hang tapi aku busy sngt skang nih. Huhu

- zaza

zackzara said...

Meen..I agree with Zaza. You are indeed a lucky one. And I am lucky enough to have a friend like you, lucky lady :)

Anonymous said...

my laling fren a.k.a partner-in-crime....

napa bunyi macam orang tak happy jek....

dah le I kat sini sensorang jugak and no partner-in-crime to "bit*h" with....

am not happy at work yet again.... huwa...!!

love always!
*m.o.p*