Friday, November 09, 2007

IELTS

The British Council Brochure

my book


International English Language Testing System has costed me RM510.00 and the books almost Rm150 plus my crazy wacky American New Yorker Tutor will cost me glass after glass of Neslo.

hahaha..

my test is next saturday, which is on the 17 of November.

hell.. i've onLy done one Practice Test..

Cikgu Patrick will turn blue if he knows..


see ya..

* Masa bersuka ria ends this week. Big Maam will be back. Gluck Mother of Pearl. Great lunch.Tq. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they got a new book this year??

Anonymous said...

Beb... I take it that the comment is meant for me....(Mother of Pearl a.k.a mop .... looks like I'm gonna mop(e) around NOW that u-know-who is back...*sigh*)

I look up for the meaning of "mop" in the Oxford dict.... interesting meanings they have there!

Good Luck for yout IELTS!!

ummi of triplet said...

good luck babe for your ielts. aku rasa yg tragis bahagian reading. what i do is i read the question first then only i read the text so that i can easily identify the answers while reading the text even at the very first round. yehh...berround round ko kena baca text itu...lalalallala