Monday, September 24, 2007

Saturday & Sunday



On Saturday i made a stop at BORDERS in Times Square. Looking back, these past few months i'm often there for free reads. Kawan ngan org suka baca buku mmg camtu kot ek..bagus la.. bila nak kawan ngan org yg suka pi masjid ni?


While i was there, i saw few books written by Susan Isaacs - FICTION (made a mental note to look them up) but before that, i read Man & Boy by Tony Parsons n half of MAn & Wife, also by Tony Parsons.. i was so moved by them. Maybe sbb dah jadik melancholy & tua kot hahahaha..but seriously, these books are wonderful!

I suggest these two books. They made me think and value family and relationships more - i guess.

I also spent saturday afternoon laughing my heart out watching HAIRSPRAY the musical.

Go catch it gang!

On Sunday, like a good hsewife, i washed, clean n visited the wet market, and later spend my time slaving in the kitchen. i learned to make ikan kembung masak PINDANG for the first time! thanks cik snow hehehe.

n also made my famous cucuq udang. since ada org tanya, my resipi:

flour
kuchai (chives)
coriander leaves
onions lots and lots of onions
carrot (grated)
oat flakes
chille powder
tumeric powder
an egg
water
salt to taste
ikan bilis (paste or tumbuk)
tauge (optional)
* prawn/squid
*clam
*corn

sedapnya makan panas2!




No comments: