Friday, March 30, 2007

C-O-N-F-U-S-E-

CONFUSION.

That shall be my word of the day.

I have declared my self a failure in love life some months ago (i have records).It also made me think that i keep on falling for the wrong guy (blaming my good self again- never blame others), then again, i thought, there's nothing wrong trying again, (thanks to my optimistic veins) and thanks to my qada' & qadar, i realized that lately, i am beginning to care a lot for this particular pakcik (bukan nama sebenar).
But like always, when i start liking a pakcik, ada jer yg tak kena..for example i am very distubed by few things/comments he made;
  1. 'women are all stupid when it comes to love...sanggup buat apa saja..tak kira la how smart the woman is, dia kalah pada her own feelings.woman shud let men do everything n stop meeting men half way...' duhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. 'my ex tu cepat sangat ajak kawin..baru kenal few weeks, dah nak ajak kawin..even her parents were preasuring me..i was not thinking of marriage at that time' - that was his comment after i asked abt his doctor ex-gf n why he didn't stayed on with her

Yeker?

It has come to a point where i would like to see a clear line between friendship n more that friendship. why is it so hard? is this friendship or more? takkan nak tanya. the chemistry is great, the communication is great, the sharing is also superb. but i'm in a state of CONFUSION.

So confused. i believe that the only thing in life that we shud hold on to is sincerity, honesty n hope. if ur honest in love, ur get honesty in return. if ur sincere in love, in return will will receive the same.. n hope, yes hope is the only thing we must never stop hoping for.

so, if while in love u feel like driving to singpore to surprise your loved one - by hook or by crook, do it! if u feel like buying him the most expensive watch, do it! why shud others question ur sincerity in love?

It disturbs me that i like a person that feels that women are stupid when they are in love. people do stupid things when they are in love, but why not??

It really disturbs me... n it makes me wonder, am i?

Answers for me please...to the people who read my ramblings, (if there's any..)...

U ruined my day pakcik. u don't even know it. n mmg panjang umur sbb while i'm writing this,
u called twice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dunno how to comment.. what ever it is.. have faith.. then u'll get what ever u want.. n dun forget to see opah