Tuesday, January 02, 2007

NEED ANALYSIS: NEW YEAR RESOLUTION



Today is the 2nd of January 2007. This morning, my long long long lost x-love called ...what did he ask me? obviously the same thing most kepo people around me ask me...'WHAT IS UR NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?' then.. i again question myself... DO I NEED ONE??DOES ANYONE? Why can't u just wake up one day n decide on one, instead of waiting for 31st of December each year?

however,i do make a wish every year on my bday..which is just in a few days..so.yes..i am a capricorn. My official age will increase in a few days and my parents, aunts, uncles, grandma and cousins have been annoyingly nosy about my love life as they have not seen any signs of wedding bells,sirih junjung,rings or for the matter grandchildren. even my former boss has been harressing me about it!

In a box, picking a future mate is not easy, its not like picking fish from the fish market..its like choosing a house to buy n stay in.. u cant just buy any house..u wud have to choose...n choose..n ponder...n sleep on it (not with it)..eat on it..n decide...even so.. we sometimes make the wrong decision in property investments...similiar with choosing a mate..it is also a long term nvestment n risk..
do i sound bitter? hehhhee. i wish i'm not. but afterall, capricorns are known to be practical.surefooted ..like the goat.
i think i'd like to lose more weight and try my best to pray full-five times a day..but that is not my new year resolution, Because 1st of January is not my new year.
Good nite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yep miss

d ragiing bull totally believes ya

we dont need a new year to change something in our own life
lolzzz

itz totally on uz

so many years hav passed
& still i see no changes
all i c iz racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races

donno wat 2k7 will bring for us

anywayz
have a happy 2k7

-Irfan